UPDATE: Due to inclement weather on March 25 and April 30, our tournament has been rescheduled for one last rain date: Sunday, May 21. All information below regarding location and times remains the same.
Registration is now closed. Thank you so much to all who are playing in support of a great cause. We hope to see everyone out Saturday cheering on their favorite team. Play begins at 9 a.m.
A sincere THANK YOU to the sponsors of this year’s tournament! We couldn’t do it without you!
- Firesafety www.firesafetyinc.com
- Olin Brass olinbrass.com
- Functional Fitness www.functionalfitnessimages.com
- Riverbender www.riverbender.com
- Mac’s Time Out www.facebook.com/macs.timeout
- Johnson’s Corner www.facebook.com/Johnsons-Corner
- Bluff City www.bluffcitygrillalton.com
- Godfrey Park and Rec godfreyil.org
- Ranch House www.facebook.com/Tonys-Ranch-House
Join us for the Showdown on the Playground kickball tournament to benefit our community. Help Junior League of Greater Alton fight illiteracy in the Riverbend through a day of fun competition!
The event will be held Sunday, May 21 at Godfrey Parks and Recreation (ball diamonds on Stamper Lane). Registration is at 8 a.m. and play begins at 9 a.m. The cost is $250 per team of 10 (2 alternates and a minimum of 2 females per team). All players must be 18 years or older. Shirts are provided to all team members. It will be a double elimination bracket and prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- $250 team sponsorship – Get your logo on team T-shirts and a shout out & link on JLGA’s social media channels
- Partial team sponsorship, donated raffle item or donation for player packets – Get exposure for your business and a mention on JLGA’s social media accounts.
For more information or questions about team registration and/or sponsorship, please contact email@example.com.