- Online Board/Committee Interest Indicator
- Fundraiser Proposal
- Mentor Sign Up
- Participation/volunteer/buy out form
- Communications Committee Process
- PR Request Form
Some of these links will redirect to AJLI.org and ask you to log in with your AJLI username and password.
- Discovering Your Authentic Leadership (George, Sims, McLean & Mayer, 2007)
- Managing Ones Self (Drucker, 2005)
- How to Develop Yourself as a Non-Profit Leader (The Bridgespan Group)
- AJLI Webinar: The Empress Has No Clothes: Conquering Self-Doubt to Embrace Success
- 9/14/17 – Dr. Jill O’Shea Lane – “Effective Leadership Through Creative Coaching: How to Build Trust and Become Less of a Boss”
Suggested Reading on Leadership
- Hagberg, Janet O. (2003). Real power: Stages of personal power in organizations (3rd ed.). Salem, WI: Sheffield Publishing Company.
- Palmer, P. J. (2009). A hidden wholeness: The journey toward an undivided life. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Lencioni, P. (2002). The five dysfunctions of a team: A leadership fable. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Inc.
- Goleman, D. (2011). Working With Emotional Intelligence [Kindle iOS version]. Retrieved from Amazon.com
- Horwitch, M. and Callahan, M.W. (2016). How leaders inspire: Cracking the code. Retrieved from http://www.bain.com/Images/BAIN_BRIEF_Inspirational_Leadership.pdf or http://www.bain.com/publications/articles/how-leaders-inspire-cracking-the-code.aspx
- Garton, E. (2017, April 25). How to be an inspiring leader. Harvard Business Review. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2017/04/how-to-be-an-inspiring-leader
- Brooks, R. and Goldstein, S. (2004, October 3). The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life. McGraw-Hill Professional.
- Dweck, C. (2007). Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. Ballantine Books: New York.
- “Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance” by Angela Duckworth
- “A Leader’s Legacy” by Kouzes & Posner
- “Reframing Academic Leadership” by Lee G. Bolman and Joan V. Gallos
- “Unlocking Potential: 7 Coaching Skills that Transform Individuals, Teams & Organizations” by Michael K. Simpson
- “The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More, and Change the Way You Lead Forever” by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Blanchard, K. and Broadwell, R. (2018). Servant Leadership in Action: How You Can Achieve Great Relationships and Results. Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- Emotional Intelligence Test (Psychology Today)
- Implicit Bias (Harvard)
- Test Your Coaching Skills (Matt M. Starcevich, Ph.D.)
- True Colors Personality Quiz